Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Lens

Sean got a new lens for Christmas that came in the mail the other day. It's 50 MM. I don't understand photography, so I'm not sure about the numbers, but I'm sure there's some of you who do. Anyway, this post is just pictures of Mari with Sean trying out his new lens.

Cheeser!

Hello! I think she looks really precious here.


Hello again! My little super model. I love my Mari girl!

7 comments:

Alisha, Paul and Leila said...

Mari is so cute. Leila loves her Dora pajamas, she wears them to bed every night

lizzo said...

Oh man...I love her attitude.

The Chezik Family said...

I love these pics!! SO cute!!!

Angela said...

Work it girl!

Kimmie said...

She really is too cute. What out for when she grows up!! AAhhh!

Michelle said...

Wow - what a little model! I love it!! She's so freaking cute!

Taylors6 said...

I would hire her. She is just about as adorable as they come! Super model here we come! Maybe you should try and enter in on "america's next top model" ha ha