Can anyone believe that Mari is old enough for Sunbeams? Well, maybe some of you, but some people in my ward did wonder if she was old enough by the way she looks. (She is really small for her age. Not even on the charts for her weight and 10th percentile for her height.) Anyway, I was nervous that I was going to have to spend ALL of church with her in primary. But, she just asked for a hug and kiss and I was able to go on my way. What a random proud moment in my life.I finally have a calling in my ward. I was asked to be Sister Friendly for the Primary. It's not an 'official' calling, so if anyone else has sis. friendly in their ward and doesn't mind giving me some pointers, that would be awesome! I am excited about this calling! It will be fun to see Mari in Primary once a month.
While I was extended a calling, then both Sean and I were given another one. We were asked to help with Youth Conference. Which is AWESOME because we will be going on a river rafting trip. Except, me!! I am really sad, but I don't know how to do a youth conference like that with a 4 or 5 month old baby. Unless, anyone has any ideas??
Lastly, our stake has been invited to participate in helping with the Draper Temple open house. Sean and I are very excited for this opportunity! I can't wait to see what the temple looks like. My family was able to attend the ground breaking ceremony a couple of years back because my dad was in the stake presidency back then. And that was an AWESOME experience. It was the closest I had ever been to general authorities.
3 comments:
What a big girl! She looks absolutely adorable in that dress. So grown up!!!
She's the cutest sunbeam ever!!
i am so bugged that jude had to miss his first sunday in sunbeams last week. be sure he will be there next week so mari won't have to be a lone sunbeam. also, we need to do the game night that sean was talking about.
Post a Comment