Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Have you ever..

Done laundry with a blue crayon hiding in the clothes? Next thing ya know all the clothes are blue in the dryer and the dryer is blue too!! Lots of spray-n-wash and bleach coming my way.

5 comments:

Sami said...

DOH!

Alisha said...

That sucks really bad

Katie Stoddart said...

I did it with something purple. But the funny thing was that I never did find out what it was that made it all purple. No amount of bleach was able to get it all out. So, there are still some purple spotted underware floating around here.

Anonymous said...

That happened last summer! It was horrid because it was while I was washing all of Emma's 6-12 month clothes. It all got ruined I couldn't get it out. Oh well I guess it merited a shopping trip for Emma. Hope you able to get everything clean!

Kimmie said...

No I have never, but that'll probably all change...