Thursday, September 25, 2008

Flowers

There is a new family in my ward and they have a little two year old boy named Cohen. The other day Aubrey and Cohen stopped by and Cohen had brought Mari flowers! It was really cute! I had to take some pictures, but of course we are just rein acting the event.





Isn't Cohen just cute? Tamari still talks about how he gave her flowers and she just LOVES them!

6 comments:

Taylors6 said...

that is freakin CUTE! your daughter is freakin beautiful!!!!

Kimmie said...

That is the cutest thing ever!! Tamari LOVES it! I like the picture of her sniffing the flowers. So cute! Cohen is adorable.

Kimmie said...

I like all the pictures, but I really like the one where she is receiving the flowers, that is priceless.

AubreyB said...

Hooray! I love the receiving flowers pic, too. :)

Michelle said...

That's adorable!! I love it! She's so cute!

Sami said...

That's so cute! I love kids. Especially when they do stuff like this. And Mari. I especially love her.