Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We bought a HOUSE!

We FINALLY closed on our house on Monday! Here's the story.... about two years ago we talked with my parents about buying their house when they move. (My dad has been in the stake presidency for 10 years and wanted to move when he got released.) So, we sold our condo and moved in because it was eventually going to be our house. My parents found a house and closed on it about a month after we moved in! Everything seemed to fit just right. I didn't ever think that I would buy the house that I grew up in, but it was a great opportunity for us and we are very excited! (Sean probably a bit more than me.) We got cable and internet today. We have been sanding ALOT to prep for painting and then we'll put carpet in. We are super excited to get everything ready to move upstairs. Hopefully, I can take some pictures for everyone to see since our house is a diaster right now and I'm sure no one wants to see it in person because I don't even want to!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys! That will be so much fun for you guys to live where you grew up! I'm going to come by when you get everything up and painted! I'd love to see you.

Alisha, Paul and Leila said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see it, I will have to come by when I come in town in October. How are you feeling, is the pregnancy getting any better?

Margie said...

Very exciting!!

Michelle said...

That's awesome! I'm pretty jealous! And to move back into the 'ole neighborhood! Cool!

Sami said...

Yay! A house! Hurry up and get it ready so we can invade every once in a while.