Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Camping

This past weekend we went camping with Angela and Rob and family! Ryan and Aimee came up with their kids and ate dinner. I think we all had a really good time. It's funny because Sean and I really like to camp, but we haven't gone. (Except for yw's camp, but he was just there for priesthood support.) Anyway, since we don't have any supplies Rob/Angela lent us their tent, air mattress and sleeping bag. We slept in the queen size sleeping bag with Mari, who slept very good. Sean and I on the other hand, didn't sleep so good. But all that matters is that Mari did. It was her first camping experience and LOVED it! She didn't want to leave the next day and cried when we left.
Here's Matthew. He's over a month old.
Jonathan LOVED the camera and would always say, "Cheese!"
Angela and Evie around the fire.
Sean showing us his 'ANTM' side. And look how well he did even with smoke in his face.
Cute Ruby! She's almost 7 1/2.
Spencer! Can't you tell from this picture that he is one silly kid? He was hiding in the tent.
Nathan. It was the only picture I got of him. He's almost 5 1/2.
Cute lil Evie! She's 6 months.
Tamari in the tent in the morning.


3 comments:

Kimmie said...

I think those are great pictures and I wish I was there!!

lizzo said...

Hello my friends...I found you!

We need to hang out.

Liz

Angela said...

Kimmie, I wish you were there too! Lots and lots of fun!