Friday, September 28, 2012

SURPRISE!!!


 I would love to introduce you to our sweet surprise!  If you remember back on my blog I wrote that I didn't want to find out the gender of our baby.  Sean, on the other hand, really wanted to know.   The ultrasound let us know we were having a baby boy.  We were thrilled!!  I bought boy clothes and painted the room blue.  Well, the day arrived! Our bundle of joy on Sept. 1st at 8:16 p.m. weighing in at 8 lbs and 4 ounces.  Before arriving the dr. broke my water and found out that our baby had a bm and we would need to be quick to get the baby off to the nursery to make sure the baby didn't swallow any poo.  So, everything happened really quick!  Baby born, Sean cut the cord, baby whisked off to get checked out!  Sean went over to take pictures and meet our sweet baby.  He came back to me and said, "It's a girl."  I said, "No it's not!  Stop teasing."  Even the nurse and dr said to stop joking.  So, Sean went back to double check that he didn't miss something, but came back again and told the nurse that it was indeed a girl and to go look.  She does and comes back and says, "Yep, it's a girl!"  In the end, I got my surprise!!!  


 The girls were beyond excited for a baby girl!

 Meet Ezrie Kirsten Dunlavy.  Sean picked out the blue bow on purpose. :)

Typical Mylee.  Sitting on the counter at the hospital.



 Here's a couple of pictures from when she was two weeks old.  

I feel so blessed to have her in our lives.  She is such a sweet baby.  

2 comments:

Jefra said...

That was a surprise! What a great story! I'm glad the girls got the sister they wanted. She's darling!

Kimmie said...

She is just precious and I can't wait to hold her and get to know her. I love that she is here. The pictures of her are adorable. I also love her mohawk. :)