Friday, October 26, 2012

A day out

 Sean went out of town recently.  My mom and I decided it would be a great idea to visit my grandma!
I LOVE going to visit her.  It's about a two hour drive, but totally worth it!  I love the scenery and the girls definitely had a great time!

 There 's a mountain that I would always climb as a kid.  We decided to hike it.  It was a bit too windy and we didn't make it up all the way.
 Mylee wasn't enjoying the wind.  

 Looking at the horses
 This uncle of mine is simply amazing!  He willingly got the horse, put the saddle on it and took the girls for a ride in the cold, windy weather.  He won over the girls hearts.... especially Mylee's. 

And I couldn't leave out a picture of my grandma meeting Ezrie.  My grandma is one of the coolest people I know.  I hope that when I am 89 years old that I will be just as active/generous as she is.

No comments: