I really cannot believe Mari is in 2nd grade! Time just flies!! She was super excited to wear her new school stuff.
Here she is with her friend, Raygen. This year they are in the same class! Mari is still doing the spanish program. Mari came home from school just jumping with joy! She LOVES school this year. I asked her what exactly she loves and she said EVERYTHING! I am very grateful for wonderful teachers!!
This is Mylee after we dropped Mari off. She's not quite sure what to think. She missed Mari!
Now she's just posing!
Not only was her first day of school a great success, but she lost another tooth! Her front two teeth have been loose for months, but she doesn't like pain so they have stayed! I laugh because the other tooth sticks out ever so slightly, so I think she has 'billy bob teeth'. It's simply amazing!!
PS........I am STILL pregnant! My due date is less than a week. Not a whole lot is going on. Bummer...






No comments:
Post a Comment