Saturday, August 4, 2012

Stitches?


Here's a little story about dear, sweet Mylee.  While at the baby-sitters...my friend...she decided to play rough on the teeter-totter and ended up cutting her eye lid open and bruising her check.  Since I was out, I didn't get there until 1/2 hour later.  Poor thing was sacked out in Aubrey's arms.  Since I didn't see what happened, we took a drive to the urgent care.  

Mylee was pretty upset about her eye.  Super sad!! She did not want to see the dr, but she cowboy'd up and put on a happy face.  The Dr. said she needed a stitch and started numbing her.  When the Dr. returned, she said it wasn't popping open anymore and just needed some steri strips!  Thank goodness!  I am so happy she didn't need a stitch!


Here is the pic. my friend sent me.  Pretty gross.  Good thing there is a happy ending to this story! 

3 comments:

AubreyB said...

I'm so glad she's ok! I was just about to email you and ask, and then this popped up on my google reader. I'm so relieved! I just feel bad that it happened on our watch. :(

erikface said...

oh kids, the fun things they do. Remember all the times we had and got hurt under angela's watch? I am glad my's is okay. What a trooper!

Jefra said...

No fun! I'm glad she didn't need the stitches.

I am actually really surprised that none of our 6 ER trips for Cannon have been injury related. But I'm sure his day will come!