Thursday, June 3, 2010

Preschool Graduate

I cannot believe how fast her preschool went! She has grown up so much during this time and learned so much. I can't believe I cried when I dropped her off and then I wanted to cry on this day. (I have to face it...I am that mom.) Here she is walking in with the rest of her class to perform songs for us.
Adorable!! If this was the beginning of the year she wouldn't have been waving at us. She would have just stood there looking upset. Yes, she has come a long way.
Here's typical Mylee. Getting into everything. She sure had fun during Mari's graduation.
I know this video is a tiny bit long, but it's perfect. I realized that one of Mari's biggest accomplishments is being a big sister. She LOVES to show Mylee off. And she gets so excited to see her. And this video explains it perfectly. And how Mylee loves Mari too. She doesn't want to let go of her hand. Oh, my baby Mari isn't a baby anymore...she's growing up!!

5 comments:

Jefra said...

I can't believe she will be in kindergarten this fall!! That video is so cute! You should have let Mylee walk up her.

Rhiannon said...

That is SO cute!!! I know I will be one of "those moms" too. It's sad, but happy.

Erin said...

Wow! I can't believe she will be in Kindergarten! That is amazing!

erikface said...

oh mari! so grown up! and that's so cute with her calling out to mylee and mylee wanting her. i love the picture of mylee. so cute.

mirsh said...

I can't beleive she is so grown up! What beautiful daughters you have!...Just like their mommie! You are a wonderful mother and wife! HUGS to my Beautiful Daughter and her family!