
For about 10 days before her birthday, she would run into my room in the mornings and wake me up and ask me if it was her birthday. Let me say, I am SO grateful that her birthday finally came! She invited family and friends. We had a bbque, a treasure hunt and a water balloon fight. All of those at her request.

The weather has been hit and miss lately. You would think it would be wonderful since it's June. But, we got rained out right after we sang happy birthday. We went inside and opened up presents and after presents the rain stopped and we ate our cake outside.
She was very spoiled with her presents. She got SO many fun things. A couple of months back, my mom and I found these shoes for her. And if you know Mari, she is a girly girl and LOVES heel shoes. So, my mom snatched these up while she wasn't looking and she's been wearing these lovely shoes ever since!

And we couldn't forget about Mylee this day either. She mooched off every one's plates! Enjoyed herself some cake and soda and come out looking like this. Messy hair, face and clothes. She loved watching her big sister celebrate her favorite birthday yet!
This was the first video I took of the night. And I missed singing happy birthday. But, the wind blew out the candles, so at least I got that part! (Check out how wet Sean is!!)
3 comments:
Even though it rained it still looks like she had a fun birthday!
adorable! she is so pretty. i love cute mylee's face. :)
What a fun Party! She is so Beautiful! The world is a better place with Mari and Mylee in it!
Post a Comment