I didn't notice the boobies either! Oh Heather, she is a little you. What do you expect? It's yours and SEAN's kid...that spells trouble! LOVE YER FACE.
My husband and I grew up streets away from each other. We have been good friends for almost 20 years! We were married Aug. 2003. We had a beautiful girl named Tamari Mae in June 2005. We just had another beautiful girl named Mylee Ava in March 2009.
6 comments:
HAHAHAHAH!!!! She looks like Bugs Bunny in those old Looney Toones episodes when he'd dress up as a girl bunny!
Her boobs are a little saggy...They look like mine. LOL
She is too cute! I love that little face! haha...I didn't even notice the boobs. That is funny.
I didn't notice the boobies either! Oh Heather, she is a little you. What do you expect? It's yours and SEAN's kid...that spells trouble! LOVE YER FACE.
Ha! Ha! That one took me a minute.
Hahahaha, that is so funny! She is so cute & I would have to say that you are in very big trouble!
Post a Comment