Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fun Quiz

Quiz about me...

I got this off my friend, Stacey's blog and thought it would be fun!

1. Last beverage→Grapette: First time I had it and it was delicious
2. Last phone call→Ange
3. Last text message→Anna
4. Last song you listened to→I was born to tell you I love you (Second Hand Serenade)
5. Last time you cried→Today, it was fast Sunday
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice →Yes, bad idea!
7. Been cheated on? →I don't think so
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? → Yep
9. Lost someone special?→Yes
10. Been depressed?→Yes
11. Been drunk?→No
LIST 3 FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Blue
13. Yellow
14. Brown/pink
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made new friends→Yes
16. Fallen out of love - No
17. Laughed until you cried →Yeah
18. Met someone who changed you→ Yeah
19. Found out who your true friends were→No, but I found out awhile ago and do my best to keep those friends.
20. Found out someone was talking about you → Yes
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list→ No
TRUTH
22. How many kids do you want to have→I say 3, but we just go with the flow.
23. Do you have any pets →No
24. Do you want to change your name→No
25. What did you do for your last birthday→Sean and I went to our fav. restaurant and went shopping afterwards
26. What time did you wake up today? 7 to feed Mylee and then 10 amazingly.
27. What were you doing at midnight last night?→Hanging out with friends.
28. Name something you CANNOT wait for→To get my pre-prego body back
29. Last time you saw your father→Tuesday
30.What is one thing you wish you could change about your life→Not let things bother me
31. What are you listening to right now →Nitro Circus that Sean is watching
32. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom →yes
33. What's getting on your nerves right now? →Nothing
PERSONAL:
34. What's your full name →Heather
35. Relationship Status →Married
36. Zodiac sign →Gemini
37. Male or female→ Female
38. Primary School→Alta View
39. High school →Jordan
40. Hair color →Brown
41. Long or short →Short, I just cut it and I'm still trying to get used to it.
42. Height →5' 4"
43. Do you have a crush on someone? →Sean
44. What do you like about yourself?→I am a good friend
45. Piercings →Ear
46. Tattoos →None
47. Righty or lefty →Righty
FIRSTS :
48. First surgery →My ankle. I got tripped in church ball and I had a bone chip
49. First piercing →Ears
50. First tattoo →Don't have one
51. First best friend →Michelle
52. First sport you joined →Softball
53. First pet →Bunny, Cocoa
54. First vacation→Disneyland
55. First concert →Moody Blues! Went with my parents and my bro.
56. First crush→Russell!
57. First alcoholic drink→No
RIGHT NOW:
58. Eating →Nothing
59. Drink → Water
60. I'm about to → Go to bed
61. Listening to →Nothing
62. Waiting for → My hair to grow
63. Want kids? →Got them and LOVE them
64. Want to get married?→Done
65. Careers in mind? →Dental Assistanting
WHICH IS BETTER:
66. Lips or eyes →Lips
67. Hugs or kisses →Both
68. Shorter or taller →taller
69. Older or Younger →Older
70. Romantic or spontaneous →Spontaneous
71. Nice stomach or nice arms → Hm, not sure
72. Tattoos or piercings?→None
73. Sensitive or loud →Sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship →Relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant→Trouble maker
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger →No
77. Drank hard liquor →Nope
78. Lost glasses/contacts →No, I don't use those things
79. Cried yourself to sleep→Yes
80. Danced in the rain→yep
81. Broken someones heart →I think so, but I'm not sure
82. Had your own heart broken →Yes, lots of times.
83. Been arrested → Nope
84. Turned someone down→Yes, Sean will tell you that I turned him down quite a few times. And it's true, but we still turned out! :)
85. Cried when someone died → Yes
86. Liked a friend more then just a friend →Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
87. Yourself → Yes
88. Miracles → Oh yes!
89. Love at first sight →No, not really
90. Heaven → Absolutely
91. Santa Claus → It's been REALLY fun being Santa
92. Kissing on the first date →Maybe
93. Angels → Yes
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Sean, ofcourse!
95. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? →Yes, that was interesting to say the least.
96. Do you believe it’s possible to remain faithful forever?→Definitely
97. Where is your favorite place to vacation? Just getting out of town is wonderful
98. What's the one thing you cannot live without?→My family
99. What is your biggest pet peeve?→People who don't put their carts away at the grocery store...it's takes 5 extra seconds to put them in the right spot!
100. One thing that most people don’t know about you →I have a hard time trusting people.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

I wasn't suprised by your answers, but who did you date at the same time?? Oh, I didn't know about the pet peeve. I also didn't know your favorite colors. I feel like I know you better. he he he.

Michelle said...

Yay for first best friends!!!