Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I thought we would join in the festivities. (Only the wearing green part. There's not a whole lot we can do with a newborn.)
My girls in green.

Okay, Mari looks completely weird in this picture, but I like it because Mylee has her eyes open and was just hanging out.

Having a nap in her crib.

One morning Mari wanted Mylee to come in bed with her. So, they just chilled in her bed. Mylee is such a good girl with Mari.


4 comments:

Kimmie said...

Mylee looks like Mari's little baby doll! I love that last picture. Mylee is beautiful.

Rhiannon said...

hahaha, that is so cute! I am glad that she is loving her baby sister.

Adrianne Miller said...

Hi, it's the Miller's. We found your blog through the Payton's.
Your little girls are so cute! Glad that everything went well with the birth!

Our blog is http://michaelandadrianne.blogspot.com

Talk to you later!

Michael and Adrianne Miller

mirsh said...

Love the cute Girls! I am one lucky grandma!