Mylee is now a week old! It doesn't seem like it because my days and nights are all meshed together now. I didn't have a challenge getting used to daylight savings. Anyway, we went to the doctors on Tuesday and she had been losing too much weight and they wanted me to supplement formula. I was disappointed! But, I had a talk with my older and wiser sister who pumped me up to know that I didn't have to do formula, but just feed
Mylee more often. And that's what I did! We went to the doctor yesterday for a weight check and she had gained almost 5 ounces. I was very happy and proud that my body produced the milk she needed. And thanks to Angela who knew that I could do it. Other than that,
Mylee is such a good baby and seems only to cry when she's hungry. We'll see how long that lasts. :)

Mari holding
Mylee when we came home from the hospital. Mari picked this outfit from the store to give to
Mylee and we brought her home in it.

My mother-in-law made this! Can you believe it? It's awesome!! Anyone need any arrangements? She's the one to call.

Both my girls swaddled on the floor.

Sean and Mari in the hospital. Mari was kind of having a hard time and she was taking it out on Sean, but she is being nicer to him now. She actually did come down with a fever two days ago and still has a small one. She doesn't seem to have any other symptoms than the fever though. We're not sure what's going on with Mari, but hopefully whatever it is, she doesn't give it to
Mylee.
2 comments:
I can't pick a favorite picture because they are all sweet and cute. I do love that Mari wanted to be swaddled. :) Connie never ceases to amaze me. She is so talented. seriously. Well, I just love you and am so happy and proud of you. Thanks for being such a great sister. I feel so blessed to be family.
Maybe Mari is just trying to adjust to being a big sister? I don't know, but I hope she is ok. Also way to go on Mylee's weight gain without the formula! That is so great! You are SUPER MOM! I hope you are getting some sleep some time in there.
Post a Comment