Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ugly Sweater

This year we decided to have an Ugly Sweater Christmas party with some friends from our condo. It was very entertaining to see the sweaters that everyone wore. It was also nice to see everyone because we don't get to see them very often anymore. I miss my condo for that reason....Anyway, here's Sean, Mari and Me.
Brock, Issac and Brittany

Dan and Jill

Cheryl, Gab and Justin

Ashley, Tommy, Sami and John. Tommy is John's brother who is in town from NY.
We had a contest to see had the ugliest sweater. It was a three way tie between John, Cheryl and Me. We voted again and Cheryl won!

6 comments:

Rosie said...

That is hilarious! What a fun party idea! My vote would go to Justin. The deep V neck sweater with a holiday turtle neck is classic! (the worst part is I know people who still wear that!)

Kimmie said...

oh yes!!! Cheryl's husband should have won...the turtle neck under it completes the outfit. Oh Heather you are a blast from my past. And please tell Sean to wear that sweater more often it accents his best features. :)

Michelle said...

That's a fun idea for a Christmas party! And you're looking all cute and pregnant! I hope life is going well for ya!!

Angela said...

I love it! I'm totally doing that sometime!

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, and your tree is beautiful! Hope you and your family are enjoying the holidays :)

The Paytons said...

Haha! I love it! Thanks for hosting we had a great time!