Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Not the Scissors again!

Alright! Guess who managed to get the scissors again?! This happened while I was at work and my sisters were watching my little girl. Kim, called and left me a message saying, "You're going to kill me!" I was a bit concerned, but when she told me it was just this I thought it was pretty manageable. I cut my hair a bit ago and since then Mari has wanted to have her hair cut too. But, Sean really loves her long hair and doesn't want to cut it. So, if anyone would have been upset it was Sean. But, as you can tell it looks like a bit of layering in the front. Once again, aren't I lucky this wasn't worse?!

3 comments:

lizzo said...

She's just got a little hair-do now, it's all good! :)

Kimmie said...

Yeah, I suck as a babysitter. Sorry about that! Good thing she's got some good hair cutting skills.

Sami said...

Cute pictures! And it doesn't look bad at all. She's still as cute as ever.