The other day Mari was playing with play dough for about 2 hours! It was crazy! She was being so good and I was able to clean the kitchen and do other things while she was playing so quietly. She had found a cut-out of a mommy, daddy and baby and was making lots and putting hair and eyes on them. So, I asked, "What are you doing Mari?" She said, "Making babies Mama." I couldn't help but laugh!Sunday, December 21, 2008
Funny Story
The other day Mari was playing with play dough for about 2 hours! It was crazy! She was being so good and I was able to clean the kitchen and do other things while she was playing so quietly. She had found a cut-out of a mommy, daddy and baby and was making lots and putting hair and eyes on them. So, I asked, "What are you doing Mari?" She said, "Making babies Mama." I couldn't help but laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh boy!!! Good thing that didn't spark a DIFFERENT discussion...
lol. That is hilarious.
She can make babies just like you! OH WOW!
HAHA - isn't she too young to be making babies?!?!
Post a Comment