Sunday, October 19, 2008

I've been tagged!

and now four things...tagged!
4 THINGS:
Things I love about my husband:
-He always makes me laugh!
-He always tries to help someone everyday
-His smile and eyes...they have always been my favorite
-He's an AWESOME cook.
Movies I would watch more than once:
-TommyBoy
-Anything Disney (Thanks to Mari)
-Harry Potter
-The Office
TV Shows I could watch more than once:
-The Office
-The Simpsons
-Project Runway
-Wipeout
People who email me frequently:
-Kimmie!
-Facebook
-Sean
-Mom
Favorite Foods:
-Mexican Food
-Anything chocolate!
-Burgers
-French Fries...can you tell I'm pregnant?
4 places I've been:
-Mexico
-Bahamas
-Pennsylvianna
-New York
Places I'd like to visit:
-Hawaii
-Texas...to see Kim/Erik
-Washington DC...to see Ariane
-Vegas...to see Alisha/Paul/cute Leila!
4 Things I look forward to in the next year:
-My new baby!
-And seeing what else goes on!
I tag Jamy, Jefra, Michelle, Alisha and Sami! And anyone else who wants to!

2 comments:

Jamy said...

Hahaha, I laughed at your food list. That's me, but I'm not pregnant! I didn't know you went to NY! I'm so jelous! Did you see any broadway shows? I just did a new post, but I'll do this tag next!

Michelle said...

Cute list! And yeah! you tagged me! I'm excited -- I'll do it ASAP!