Thursday, August 28, 2008

Some Great News!

I went to the doctor's on Tuesday and heard my baby's heart beat!! Yes, I am pregnant! I am due March 9. (Does that date sound familar Michelle?) We are very excited. We didn't think we would wait almost 4 years inbetween, but it just happened that way and we felt it was right to have another baby. Mari was with us during the visit. She was really funny. She didn't quite understand the heart beat, but when we were leaving she said, "Aren't you going to get the baby out on Saturday?" Funny lil girl. The pregnancy has been different. I have been a lot sicker than I was with Mari! And the saddest part for me is....my body totally remembers being pregnant! I will have to wear maternity clothes ALOT sooner! Oh well, I guess that's the price I pay so we can have a new little one!

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited for you guys! That's awesome! And it's even better that your due date is my birthday! Haha! SOrry you've been sick - that's the absolute worst part! But good luck! Hope you feel better soon! So how many weeks along are you??

Katie said...

Congratulations! My sister and 2 cousins are due the same time. How fun!

And yes, the maternity clothes come out earlier and earlier each pregnancy.

Again, congrats!

Matt and Amanda said...

Congratulations!! I hope you start feeling better soon though.

Taylors6 said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!

Alisha, Paul and Leila said...

I am glad it is finally out so I can leave comments to you about it on your blog. We are so happy for you and hope you start feeling better!

Jamy said...

YAY!!!! Congrats! So you're.... how many weeks? I'm trying to remember when that first appt. is! How fun! I'm sure Mari will be such a great big sister. It'll be nice having her older and not need as much assistance with everything. She'll be such a great helper! Tell Sean we said congrats too! Miss you guys! When are we gonna get together?! Can't wait to see the ultrasound photos!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Heather and Sean! I am so happy for you guys! Best of luck with the pregnancy. Heather, I hope you feel better soon!

Chrissy Beals said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for you to experience #2!!

Kimmie said...

Yeah!! it's offical! Are you already wearing maternity clothes??? or just preparing your self. When did you start to wear them with Mari butt? Oh by the way, I love your face!

mirsh said...

Yes! Is it a Boy or a Girl????
another Grandbaby! - Hugs and Kisses- Mirsh

Margie said...

Couldn't be happier for you! Second one is quite a challenge. But worth every moment. I had the same thing with baby #2. I was into maternity clothes before I wanted to.

Chandy Colton said...

Sean,

I just wanted to say Hi and say how great it was to see you at liz's wedding reception. I don't think I had seen you since High School, it was great to see you and to meet your cute littl family. CONGRATS on the new baby and best of luck to you! It would be great to hear back from you guys!

Chandy Colton (Clayburn)
thecoltonfam.blogspot.com