Friday, August 22, 2008

New baby Matthew

This post is mostly for my sisters! I love you guys and I'm sorry it's taken sooo long to get some pictures uploaded.
Here's baby Matthew. He is my new nephew. He was born Aug. 20th. Super cute lil guy. I think he looks more like my brother because his hair is a bit red.

Cute family. Ryan, Matthew, Aimee and Jonathan


Right after birth....a bit swollen!

Going home!

I think this picture is soo cute of Jonathan and his new brother. I hope you've enjoyed this post Ange and Kim! Wish you guys were here!

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

Yes I love it! Thank you!! He is cute. I can't tell that his hair is red, but I will see it in person some day. I really like the pictures of Jon Jon. So funny. They are a cute family.

Jamy said...

So cute! I love the last picture too because it shows the new baby in the carseat. I love looking back at those pictures and seeing JUST how small they are! Laying on the bed, or in the crib, you still don't really have anything to compare their size to. But in the carseat, you can look and see EXACTLY how tiny they are! So sweet!

Angela said...

Thank you! He's absolutely precious.