Sean had the sweetest proposal! I love thinking about it. There is a circle up on South Mtn. that he lit tiki torches around it and covered the ground in roses and had someone hide while they video-taped the proposal. It was very sweet.
This is us on our wedding day! Aug. 13th 2003!! I can't believe that we've been married for 5 years! It doesn't seem like it has been that long and I've loved it!
8 comments:
Preciousness. I love it. Congratulation on 5 years! YEAH! Love ya!
you guys are adorable!!! what a cute couple and what a cute family!!!! Congrats on 5 years! Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary! I love all the pics of the proposal and everything. And you can't even tell you're 7 months prego in that picture! I love that you 2 got married! I'm going to call you soon to hang out - as soon as my internship's over and I actually have time to live. :)
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe that it has been 5 years already! Am I getting old or what?! Congrats guys!!
Congrats and cute pics!!
HEY! I'm sooooooooo glad you found my blog! And I can't believe you disliked BREAKING DAWN! Um, we HAVE to get together! Are you working? Dont' know what your schedule is like during the week. Cameron starts preschool next week. Call me sometime! 789-8056 Oh and happy anniversary! We miss you guys! I think about you often, especially when I'm listening to 'Ruby Blue' or 'Yellowcard'! =)
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe you've been married for 5 years. It seems like only yesterday we were in high school playing basketball! Crazy, but you have such a great family and I really hope you have fun celebrating!
You guys are so cute. Wow that all went by fast!
Post a Comment