Monday, June 9, 2008

A Very Happy Birthday to a Sweet Girl

Happy Birthday Tamari Mae! 3 years old!

You always have the cutest smile...even when you flare your nose.

You are always dancing


You are always running to play

Oh, and what would we do without your special blankey that you rub up your nose?


I love those 'don't take my picture faces'.

You are so grown up!

You always make me smile!

The day you were born was a special day for everyone

I still remember your big cheeks!


I love your cute messy face!

You are getting soo big here! Luckily, now you were panties instead of diapers!

And who could forget your 'get excited' face! I love you!


4 comments:

Angela said...

Ah, Mari! Happy Birthday sweet heart!

Katie said...

Happy (late) Birthday, beauty girl!

I loved all the pics... seriously, so fun to watch them grow!

Kimmie said...

ahhhh, so precious! Mari is an angel and I am so glad she is my neice!! What a cute tribute!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, she is sooo darling! I can't believe she is already 3!! I hope she had a wonderful birthday!