Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Leila Fun

This is my niece Leila. Here is Leila and Tamari playing with Mari's Belle doll.

Leila has the cutest little personality! Not to mention that she is adorable. Here is one of her silly faces.


I think this picture is pretty funny. Tamari really wanted to hold Leila. (I don't know why, Leila isn't that much smaller than Tamari.) Here's Leila trying to get away. It made Mari have a pig nose!

What a serious picture! This is so not them. They are always laughing and playing.

Mari was styling Leila's hair. Each time she would run her hands in it she would say, "Rock on Hair." She was giving Leila a mohawk!

3 comments:

Alisha, Paul and Leila said...

Those pictures crack me up I love that Tamari was styling Leila's hair. Thanks again fro watching Leila

Kimmie said...

Rock on hair!! do you remember when we taught her "rock on" when you were out here playing guitar hero?? Hillarious! Leila is a doll!

Angela said...

What a beautiful picture of you and Sean! Love it!