Sunday, June 8, 2008

Family Pictures

We had some family pictures taken recently. We went down town to a variety of places and then another day we went up to the mountains. I have to give all the credit to Sami for taking these wonderful pictures. We had an awesome time!






2 comments:

Katie said...

So I guess now that I'm not truly stalking I can comment, eh? ;)

Cute pics! I can't believe how much your little girl looks like you! You look so good, Heather.. seriously. You always were the fitness buff, though.. I remember you showing your 6 pack abs to a group of girls in the bathroom at Eastmont during a dance.. if my memory serves me correctly. Good times!

Kimmie said...

I am glad there were some semi serious picture of you!!! I like the one of the you and sean...it's so no like you two to just do that. So it makes me think it should be on the book, "between husband and wife". I love it though. They are great picture and Mari doesn't take bad pictures!! So, i love them!