Saturday, April 14, 2012

Ultrasound Pics

I am LOVING these pictures. I am soo happy to see that our baby looks healthy. I didn't want to find out the gender of our baby. Sean, of course, wanted to find out. He has been bugging me and sat there in the ultrasound pestering me to find out. I was strong and didn't give into him. Then we got to the car and he said, "I know what it is!" I was so surprised and he continued on, "You can totally see it with the 3D image. It's a boy!" I came home to watch the dvd they gave us and didn't see a thing!! Today, he sat me down to watch and and showed me the places. I was getting really excited because we would like a boy, that I called the ultrasound place. They were so funny and laughing that I changed my mind! She said for me to put her on speaker phone so everyone could hear. Then the whole office yelled, "It's a boy!" Sean and I are beyond excited that we are having a boy!! The girls will be more excited when he gets here. :)



5 comments:

Jefra said...

What a fun story! I'm glad that you guys are having a boy, although I would have been just as excited for another girl too!

holli said...

How fun! Congrats on the little guy!!! It's so fun to grow a baby.

The Camacho Family said...

Congrats. Boys are so fun to have. I bet your girls are excited to have a brother.

Kimmie said...

love this! He's beautiful! I am really excited to see what a boy does to the dynamics of the dunlavy household.

Sami said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! John and I are going to save our money so that we can hopefully come out this fall to see you guys and meet the little guy.