Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Birthday

We celebrated Mylee's 3rd birthday!! We had a family party. The theme was Hello Kitty. Mylee has been obsessed with hello kitty. Hence all the hello kitty shirts!!

Here are the girls before the party guests arrived.

We are singing happy birthday to Mylee. As you can tell she already opened all of her presents. She tried on all the outfits she got. Hence, the outfit change. Love this girl and her silly/sweet personality!

4 comments:

mirsh said...

Love Love Love! So thankful for Having such cute Loveable Grandchildren!

Kimmie said...

I did notice the wardrobe change and I love it! Happy birthday to my favorite Mylee face!

Sami said...

I LOVE their outfits. That's so cute that she is obsessed with Hello Kitty. I bet Bri would be too. I should introduce her to it.

Sami said...

I LOVE their outfits. That's so cute that she is obsessed with Hello Kitty. I bet Bri would be too. I should introduce her to it.