Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas

I manged to only capture ONE picture on Christmas Day! And here it is.....it's a beauty. And very much Mylee. We like to compare her to a monkey in her climbing ability, chattering and exploring ways. I certainly love her, but she can be a bugger sometimes. For example....I was watching a show with her and she was busy coloring. Next thing I know she is ripping her coloring pages out and throwing them everywhere. Normally I would have stopped her. But, I was finally getting to watch a show and ripping up a coloring book was the least of my worries. Well, I had to stop watching my show and had to quickly be somewhere. So, I forgot about this mess she had made. When Sean walked into the family room and saw what happened he was quite confused. I felt there was no need for an explanation because what she did was quite mild and we went on with our night.

Here's a picture of the girls a couple of days after Christmas. They were spoiled!!! Christmas was fun, but I have to say that I'm happy it's over. I am disappointed that I feel this way. Oh well! It's a new year and I'm happy about that!

6 comments:

Jefra said...

You're right, sometimes you just have to let them do whatever. I make those decisions with Cannon on a daily basis. I just have to think what's worse, what he's doing now or the tantrum he will have after I take it away? Cannon isn't a big climber, so I can't relate to you in that way, but I have much empathy for you!

holli said...

Your girls are just gorgeous! They seem to be a good mix of both of you and I just love their expressions and attitudes. They are adorable!

Kimmie said...

Yes I feel ya on just letting them do what they want and clean it up later. Mylee is so gorgeous! I am sorry, this will sound so cocky, but she reminds me of me! The test will be if she's taller than Mari. :) Cute girls. Glad things were good for christmas.

Rhiannon said...

Oh Mylee! I always think Maeva gives me a run for my money, but Mylee is even busier! I'm glad you got to sit down & watch a show for a minute. Even if it was at the coloring books expense. You have got to be exhausted all the time with that little busy body!
Love the last picture if the girls. They are so pretty!

mirsh said...

LOVE YOU ALL! You are the BEST!
Love the My and Mari! Wish I would have gotten a picture of my throwing the ornament balls off my table!

Sami said...

I wish we could have been there to make your Christmas even better! And I can only imagine how spoiled they got. I can picture their past holidays so I can get an idea.