Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Costumes

Tamari wanted to be her favorite princess (Ariel) for Halloween. But, Sean's mom found this amazing Sleeping Beauty dress and she was sold and Ariel was completely forgotten. We also put her in ballet and she is showing off a ballet pose.
Mylee LOVES kitties. And when Mari was her age, she did too. So, we had this costume from Mari. And Mylee loved being a kitty.
My sister was in town and so we got pictures of the kids. This is Clay looking adorable as a bear.

5 comments:

Sami said...

I wish that all of our kids could have posed together for kicks. Miss you SOOOOOOOOO much!

Jefra said...

CUTEST! Mari is super gorgeous in that dress! Of course I love Mylee as a kittie and Clay makes such a cute bear. I really like that last picture.

holli said...

CUTE!!! I love the little princess dress, what a great find!

Rhiannon said...

So cute!

mirsh said...

Such Cuteness! HUGS and LOve from Mirshie!