Friday, November 5, 2010

Ballerina

This is my beautiful ballerina. She was SO excited to take ballet!! It makes me happy that she enjoys it so much. (This was right before Halloween, so that's why other girls are dressed up in costumes.)
Her Plie. I love her bum sticking out.
On her tippy-toes. (The technical term...I dunno) It was adorable to watch her in her ballet class.

6 comments:

AubreyB said...

Much better than soccer, right? :)

Kimmie said...

once again, she has great arms and posture! love the pictures.

Sami said...

How cute is she up on her tiptoes? Miss her face. I'm so excited to see you guys in a few weeks! I'm counting down the days!

John William Stanton said...

Nothing like seeing a little girl follow in her fathers footsteps.

Michelle said...

She is so cute!! And Mylee is getting soooo big!! It's been too long! I have like a month off school starting in 3 weeks or so- so I'd love to get together sometime during my break!! Hope you're doing well!!

Rhiannon said...

So cute! These are great pics!