Sunday, August 22, 2010

Joy

Well, I am happy to say that some joy came into my life for about a week and a half, AKA my sister and her family from Texas! It was perfect timing and my whole family had a great time. We played into all hours of the night together. Ate dinners, celebrated anniversaries, birthdays all while they were here. The night before they left we decided to have an adult dinner with no children. (there is a total of 10 grand kids, so it gets crazy.) Well, I guess my Dad was feeling generous and took us to La Callie. And it was so DELICIOUS!!! Here are some pictures of our night.

My family. (Doesn't it look like my mom is wearing a wedding dress?)
And our 'super serious about each other' picture.

6 comments:

Kimmie said...

oh how sweet! thanks for calling us a joy! wish we were still there!

Rhiannon said...

Hahaha love that picture of you two! And yes, I did think that was wedding dress. Glad you had some fun. Sisters shouldn't be allowed to move away!

lizzo said...

Love that pic of you and Sean.... so classy.

holli said...

I totally thought your mom was in a wedding dress, before I saw it was her I thought, "Did they run into a couple on their wedding day? Who is getting married?" Thanks for the clarification! :)

Jefra said...

It was so much fun to hang out with you! I can't wait to come over and play again.

Angela said...

What a party!!!!