I recently wanted to take pictures of the girls together. Because all of our others tries haven't quite worked out! And I will blame Mylee, mostly. Her age and her busyness makes it hard to get a good picture. And this picture above is a perfect example of the pictures we get. But this time, I love it.
Workin' the camera!
For some reason I love this picture of her. It makes me think she's not a baby anymore, but more of a toddler.
The girls were just playing in the hammock. It's one of their favorite games. And I went to check on them and this is what I found. Mylee sound asleep.
4 comments:
this post makes me miss you guys! I am still up for Mylee to come visit. She's such a cutie. love it.
Then after Kim is done with Mylee, send her over here! Cannon would love to play!
Hahaha! Is it just me or do your kids fall asleep anywhere?
So cute!!!!
Post a Comment