Who knew that my girls would get a reputation. Mari's rep is one for being a sweetie. Mylee's rep is for being the squealiest! Multiple people at church have commented on how loud and squealy she is. One person said that she can hurt his ears with his hearing aids and another person nick named her as the siren.
My husband and I grew up streets away from each other. We have been good friends for almost 20 years! We were married Aug. 2003. We had a beautiful girl named Tamari Mae in June 2005. We just had another beautiful girl named Mylee Ava in March 2009.
7 comments:
I'm sure that's something every mother wants to hear...especially from someone at church when you're trying really hard to keep the reverence. hahaha
Oh that's funny! Cannon is a screamer, happy and mad, but luckily he has been quiet at church.
Maybe you should just move out this way. There are so many screaming kids in sacrament meeting out here noone would notice one more!
Parker could rival Mylee for screaming...and he's three. I hope it will soon end.
our ward can be so precious sometimes.
your girls should only be known for their adorableness.
Your girls are so cute!
Agree, your girls should be known for their aborablness! However, I would have said that Tamara was sassy....she is a sweetie though. Oh I love it.
Post a Comment