
I can't believe that she's 6 months! We went to the doctor and she is weighing in at: Drum roll please....11 lbs and 10.5 ounces!!! 24 inches long!!! Wow, what a big girl I have! :) The doctor is only slightly concerned because she dropped a little on her weight curve. But, he thinks that because she can have solid food she will get back to her growth curve. She is LOVING eating solid food. She hasn't made a face of not liking something yet. She can roll over both ways and can actually army crawl. Mylee went through a whining period until she learned to army crawl and now she can get to whatever she wants. She is still working on sitting up, but can if something is in front of her to hold on to. She is loud! Whether she is happy or sad...she definitely makes herself known in a room. She is still as sweet as ever.
9 comments:
Look at her. Sh is so sweet. What a cute dress and cute picture.
Yeah for Mylee! She is so cute! I love that picture!
That is great! Is it weird that my Lacie is almost 13 lbs. and is 24 inches long?! And she is only 3.5 months?! haha...I knew I was going to have bigger kids :), even if she started out super small.
Aww she is so sweet!! you have the cutest kids :) I would be happy to do their cakes, just let me know when and what. I dont really charge lol, maybe just the cost of it.. I'll let you know. It will be fun to do it for them!
Wow how is she already 6 months! It's been far to long since we've gotten together! So I'll talk to B-rock and we'll get something planned asap! She's adorable!
she is an adorable peanut.
She is tiny and SO cute! Take a good look at her -- she weighs the same right now as my 3rd baby did at BIRTH!
It was fun running into you the other day!
I can't help but smile when I see Mylee. She's just precious. I am guessing that picture was taken at Tabby??
She is soo adorable. What a lucky mama you are.
Post a Comment