skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Priceless Picture
I stumbled upon this picture the other day and got a good laugh out of it! Mari was 2 years old here. It was one of those days when you are doing something and you realized all is quiet, so something must be up. I walked into her room and came back out and grabbed the camera. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "The baby is poopy." I love how desitin is all over the baby, floor, hands, fingers, feet, toes, pants and her face.
3 comments:
haha! That is priceless!
Kenzie did something similar at that age with baby powder. Cameron was in the room as well. We still have baby powder in some of the nooks and crannies of some toys!
Oh baby mari....how precious is she?? I miss that silly baby girl.
Post a Comment