Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Monkey Toes

Mylee is growing up so fast! Everyday is something new. Today she found her feet. I saw her sucking on her toes. Check them out!! When she was born everyone called them monkey toes. It is so fun to seeing her exploring the world around her.
Unfortunately, we are having nursing problems again! *sigh* I am again not producing enough milk for my growing girl. I am going back to feeding her every two hours. I hope that this will work itself out. Yesterday I had to supplement formula for two feedings when I was done nursing her. I am all about helping Mylee grow, but I really do want to nurse her.

4 comments:

The Chezik Family said...

Very funny toes! Love it!

Anonymous said...

They are awesome toes! She is super cute and silly! Hope everything works out with the feeding!

Kimmie said...

seriously, look at those little fingers on her feet! oh mylee! Hang in there Heather, you're milk will work it self out. Love ya baby and you!

Margie said...

I know how you feel. I get breast infections ALOT when I nurse. It is really horrible. With my first I had 3. And with the second like 7. It was hard. I had to wake up at midnight and pump some times to get the supply up. Have you tried that? Don't kill yourself though. Your baby is happy and health and that is what really matters. Some times things are out of our control. Just try your hardest, that's all you can really do.