Today is Sean's 27th Birthday!! I wanted to send out into the blogging world a very happy birthday message to my cute husband! For those of you who don't know Sean very well, I wanted to tell you a bit about him. And since I'm soo creative, (yeah right) I decided to do it this way:
S: Serving. Sean always tries to help someone out daily. He told me that when he was in high school he had some depression and to get himself out of it, he would do a kind act of service for someone everyday. He still tries to do that.
E: Entertaining! Yes, those of you who knew Sean in high school, he still is hilarious. I laugh everyday because he is still so funny. He even tries me make me laugh when we have an argument. (not my favorite time.. :))
A: Always family oriented. He LOVES family. First off he would do anything for his siblings and mom growing up. And now he does all he can for our family. He always puts family first and is always willing to help out.
N: Neat. Okay, he's sort of neat. He's OCD about keeping our cars clean. Inside and out. He's not always neat about keeping the house clean. But, when he does clean something he really cleans it and it looks great.
Sean, I think we would all agree that you are a pretty great person and the world is a better place because of you. Have an AWESOME 27th birthday!!! I love you always!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Tell Sean Happy Birthday from both of us!!!
Hi Sean this is Kurstin from way back in the High School days. Hope you have a fabulous birthday.
Sean, I'll never have another birthday without thinking of you and even though we don't keep in touch like we used to I know what Heather said is true. As long as I've known you, you've always thought of others first.
I hope you had a great day!
We love you too, Sean! You really ARE the best. So glad we met you guys back at the good old condos. Best time ever!
I really do like Sean. Sean, you are a keeper in our family.
Post a Comment