Ezrie was blessed on Dec.2nd. Sean and I had decided she would be blessed in my blessing dress. But, we went browsing and found this dress. Sean fell in love with it. Which is crazy because he doesn't care about clothes for the girls. We bought it and she looked beautiful in it!
I love her silly faces.
Here's a couple of silly pics! I love her crazy hair and face!
Ezrie fits just perfectly in the fam. She LOVES her sisters. She wants to get up and play with them. Ezzie has been rolling over since 3 months! She has been scooting backwards lately. She loves toys and being entertained. She struggles at night. I thought she would love sucking on her hands, but she likes a blanket to suck on. At her 4 month appt she weighed in at 12 lbs! Which I am happy about. The dr. said he knew she wouldn't gain a lot since she's busy. If you can't tell, she has pretty BLUE eyes. We love this girl so much!!









1 comment:
um, how did you get such beautiful girls?? Ez is a great fit for your family. These pictures are perfect. They really capture her cuteness.
Post a Comment