Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter Dress

I can't believe that I took these pictures with Mylee eating a tootsie roll. When I first glanced at these I thought she looked like a vampire with grossness coming out her mouth. Do your best to ignore her candy face. So, it was after church when I remember to take pictures of the girls. Except Mari had already changed. So, we just have Mylee.

It was one of those mornings when we were doing our best to make it to church on time. Mylee insisted on wearing these shoes to church. No time to argue with her and off we went.

I did Mari's hair curly. When I finished her hair, Mylee said, "Mylee's turn!" I think her little curls are soo adorable.

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

oooh little mylow, she is just precious. her dress is adorable. I love the pictures and apreciate the post!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute face! Love her dress... it is so pretty! And it just wouldn't be as awesome if there wasn't candy on the face!!!! Love it!

Sami said...

I am in love with her dress and her curls. Too bad about Mari. You'll have to take pictures of her the next time she wears her dress. :)

mirsh said...

LOVE MY "MYMY" The Dress and curls are adorable! LOVE it!