Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Snow

I was shocked to see this much snow this morning!! I showed Mari and she grabbed all her snow gear and went outside to play!! I wasn't going to go outside with her because we were busy today, but Mylee had her own plan and escaped to play in the snow only in her jammies!
This is the furthest she made it before I had Tamari pick her up and carry her back to the house.
Mylee didn't mind the cold. She came back inside just to try to escape going outside again.

3 comments:

Jefra said...

What the freak craziness! I can't even begin to relate. It was 93 here the other day. We are almost to fall! But the snow still looks like fun!

Rhiannon said...

Wasn't life great when you were a little kid excited about snow?

Sami said...

HAHA! Love it. P.s. You guys got WAY more snow than we did.