Thursday, April 22, 2010

Soccer

This is Tamari's first soccer game!! Ever!!! Can you tell? She is posing for the camera!
Check out this action shot. She's running to get the ball.
Getting a turn to kick off the game.
Again, enough time to give me a picture. It was the cutest game. She did amazingly well and ran around to get the ball and kick it into the right goal! (There was a problem with that at the beginning of the game...pretty funny!) Way to go my Mari face!!
(Here's a little taste of the game. :))

5 comments:

Nichol Family said...

She is so cute! This is what I do for my job, run these sports. Watching this age group is my favorite. Hope you guys have an awesome season :)

Kimmie said...

LOVE IT! GO MAR MAR!

Sami said...

That is awesome. We really will have to come to a game sometime soon.

Rhiannon said...

HAHAHA! I love it! That would be so entertaining to watch!

Jefra said...

She is so cute! I love to watch little kids play soccer, especially when it's their first time. Way to go Mari!