So happy he is on his way home! Home isn't quite the same without your love away. I am never able to sleep very well. Also. I really think Sean is an excellent photographer and was just wondering what he would charge for a family photo shoot when Eli arrives.
My husband and I grew up streets away from each other. We have been good friends for almost 20 years! We were married Aug. 2003. We had a beautiful girl named Tamari Mae in June 2005. We just had another beautiful girl named Mylee Ava in March 2009.
3 comments:
Yeah! You are an amazing woman to be able to survive without your him for so long!
Yay! How long is he going to be home this time? We should do something next weekend if he will be around.
So happy he is on his way home! Home isn't quite the same without your love away. I am never able to sleep very well. Also. I really think Sean is an excellent photographer and was just wondering what he would charge for a family photo shoot when Eli arrives.
Post a Comment