Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fall and Flowers

Mari made this cute vase from school!! Since all of our flowers are dead in our yard, Sean decided to buy some and bring them home for her. She was very happy about the flowers and getting to use her vase.
I love having a yard. I love having plants, flowers and trees to fill my yard. And the leaves changing have been fun to watch. While I waiting for my results from the mri one day, I took the girls outside to enjoy the nice fall weather. Here's Mylee on the swing. She really was trying to swing!

Mari's latest talent. She almost has a cartwheel down! She is very motivated and learned to do this herself.

Who knew Sean was creative? After church one day he took his tie off and made a bow for Mylee.
Like father, like daughter! I personally, dislike Coke. But, Mari is a funny girl and enjoys it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog with nice picture of Cutie pie. She is adorable. The vase made by Mari looks awesome. She appears to be a born artist. Iflorist.co.uk

Kimmie said...

she likes diet coke?? ugh. Cute pictures! I love it.