
We love Halloween at my house. It's full of dressing up all the time and making decorations (thanks to preschool...I am not creative) and carving pumpkins. This year we went over to Sean's mom's house. We listened to Halloween music and ate and did pumpkins! Here's Mari's pumpkin!

My with Mari's pumpkin.

She LOVED these ghosts. They light up and change colors and of course, she loved to eat them.

Sean working hard on his pumpkin

Here they are all done. Sean did the haunted house and I did the witch. I had to laugh because I told Connie that it was fun for Mari, but instead she watched Elf. And Sean and I did the pumpkins. It was more for us! :)
3 comments:
Okay - your girls are so beautiful! It was fun seeing you last week. Or the week before. Or whenever that was...
Oh MY MY. She's a doll. I want to eat her up. Please drop her off at my house. I am missing her. The rest of you are cute, but I am having a mylee moment.
wow! Those pumpkins are awesome!
Post a Comment