Mylee has finally hit and went passed her birth weight! I am thrilled!!! At her 2 week appointment she still hadn't made it the weight and the doctor was a bit concerned. He was supportive of me nursing her, but thought the problem was my milk supply. So, I got some herbal stuff to help that and then I try to help Mylee stay more awake while I nurse her and now she weighs 8 lbs 9 1/2 ounces. I didn't have that much difficulty nursing Mari, so I have been a bit surprised by Mylee. It's definitely not easy, but totally worth it!
Here's a fun Mari story for you: Tamari was playing alone in her room while I was feeding Mylee. When I was done she came up to me and said, "Mom, I have something to show you in my room." I said okay and followed her. While walking to her room she said, "Mom, you're going to be frustrated." Oh lovely, I thought. We go in her room and whatever she wanted to show me, she hid. So, she was moving things around and pulls out a play dough toy that's a hollow cylinder. I said, "It's okay. (We had just cleaned up the play dough toys.) Just go put it away." She said, "Mom look, there's gum in there." I look in there and Yes, there's gum in it. I think she was trying to blow a bubble out of it. What's funny is that she knew she had done something wrong, so she hid it. And then, fessed up to it. No gum for Tamari for awhile. :)
6 comments:
Oh I can't believe she's already one month! She's so adorable, I still can't wait to meet her, We need to get together soon!
The last month has flown by! You have such cute girlies! I hope that whenever Mari does something wrong she'll always come tell you and preface it with "you'll be frustrated :)" Wouldn't that be so nice!
Just the fact that mari knows the word "frustrated" and uses it in contents is hillarious. What a little adult in a mari body. Props to Mylee on her weight gain!! I love the pictures!
"Frustrated" I love it! Mylee is growing up so fast! So sweet!
This is Angela, by the way.
I do so love those pictures. So precious.
Post a Comment