
I don't know how everyone else feels about moving, but I don't like it at all! We are very fortunate to be closing on our condo tomorrow! Yes! The offer and everything happened in about a week. We had to pack our place in about 2 days. It was very exhausting! Our last night there Sean and I talked about what a great place it had been and how I wish I could just pick it up and bring it with me. It was a great investment! Then, we remembered things we didn't like about living there. 3 flights of stairs, no garage, and the worry of bugging neighbors. Or I guess about the one night about 2 in the morning when I went down stairs and knocked on their door for being sooo loud for scandlous reasons. (Given, I was half asleep and when I realized in the morning that I went down there I was surprised I had the nerve to do that. It is really a funny story though) Anyway....we moved this past weekend and had alot of help. I want to thank everyone who helped us move. It was a success and very much appreicated! But, the fun isn't over yet! The unpacking part...... Everything is a mess, but I am happy to be here. We are living with my parents until we find a house of our own. But right now it's really nice to enjoy living in a house. Enjoying a garage and a backyard and no flights of stairs to carry groceries or Tamari up. I love it!
5 comments:
Congrats on the move! I feel like I had such a big part on the closing of your condo! HA! You're welcome!
yeah for moving!! Now, mom and dad will be the only scandolous neighbors to deal with! I think elanor will keep it down for ya!
Moving sucks, but it sounds like it wasn't *too* bad!
There are few things I like less than moving. I hope you get permanently settled soon!
Hey thanks for your prayers!! I'm surprised you guys remembered that he was my uncle! But I'm glad you did. Hopefully we'll have some luck finding him this weekend.
Post a Comment