Oh, my poor Mari! She woke up from her nap the other day crying that her ear hurt. She didn't have a fever, so I waited to see what would happen. That night she came crawling into bed with Sean and I and during the night her head became blazing hot! Once morning came we took her to see the doctor. An ear infection...Big surprise! While checking my email she came up to 'cuddle' with me. Next thing ya know, she's out! I had to take a picture to capture the moment. She's a sweet girl and even when she's sick she is still so loveable.Thursday, May 8, 2008
Not Again!
Oh, my poor Mari! She woke up from her nap the other day crying that her ear hurt. She didn't have a fever, so I waited to see what would happen. That night she came crawling into bed with Sean and I and during the night her head became blazing hot! Once morning came we took her to see the doctor. An ear infection...Big surprise! While checking my email she came up to 'cuddle' with me. Next thing ya know, she's out! I had to take a picture to capture the moment. She's a sweet girl and even when she's sick she is still so loveable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh what a funny girl!! I hope she starts feeling better soon!! :(
Post a Comment