Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Faces of Mari

The other day Mari said, "Take my picture." I asked, "What are you doing?" She said, "I'm ready to go on a picnic with my baby jonathan!" (She had preztels with her.)

This is the face that Tamari gives me when she is bugged or upset with me. I find it funny, so I took a picture so everyone to see.


Sometimes Mari will fall alseep on the couch watching a movie or when she is feeling sick. This day, unfortunately, she was sick. Two ear infections and a sinus infection along with a 105 degree fever. She always seems to get sick when Sean goes out of town for business. This was no exception.


One of Sean's favorite treats to eat is Oreo's and Milk. Mari has the biggest sweet tooth, so she was eating with her daddy. Sean and I were smart enough to have her eat the yummy oreo's and milk before her bath! :)

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

AH!!! I love it! Thoses pictures of Monkey Butt are so great!!

Sami said...

Wow. Look at your blog. It looks so professional now. I had a heck of a time finding it though. I couldn't find your other one. Anyway, Mari is so cute. She takes the best pictures.

Angela said...

Funny, I've seen her mother make some of those same faces!